03 april 2016

Lied van de week: week 13 - 2016

Where are you now? - Royal Blood


Op de soundtrack van de prestigieuze HBO-reeks Vinyl (waar ik heel erg naar uitkijk, zowel de reeks als de soundtrack) vinden we deze nieuwe single voor Royal Blood.

Lyrics:

I was an honest boy, yeah
I was brought up right
Fell for an honest girl, yeah
We were so tight
Luck was always on our side
You gave in all your secrets
Didn't give in mine
Nowhere to left run, no
We live to shine
If only love was on your side
And I was just a stranger passing by

 

You saw me driving my car
Like a dog running wild
Oh my hands were shaking
Singing, "where are you now?"
I wish I could go back somehow
Just tell me baby, where are you now?
Where are you now?

 

I've tasted every person, they don't taste like you
New tank top and a new shirt
Still we're drinking through
And I still don't know where you are and who you're talking to
When I think about it I can't move
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Yeah!

Geen opmerkingen: